School uniform is compulsory from Reception to Year 6. There are many advantages to wearing a school uniform as it looks smart, makes children feel more equal, provides them with a greater sense of belonging to the school community and makes them more readily identifiable when together on educational visits.
It is not necessary to purchase branded uniform so long as the correct uniform colours are worn.
We are happy for children to wear unbranded supermarket equivalent sweatshirts and polo shirts, which are available in the appropriate colours from most supermarkets. We do not wish to see any family unable to provide uniform due to financial strain. Additionally, we sell used uniforms in good condition for minimal amounts at our school Summer Festival.
Our school uniform colours are Bottled Green and Yellow.
- Polo Shirts - Yellow
- Trousers / Skirts / Pinafore Dress - Grey
- Fleece / Sweatshirts / Cardigan - Bottled Green
- Summer Dress – Bottled Green or Yellow
- Shoes – Flat black
- Nursery children may wear clothes of their choice, but are welcome to wear our school uniform.
- Black, shorts, joggers or leggings
- White T-shirt
Children attend school wearing their PE kits on the classes chosen days.
The specfic days for PE is on your child’s class pages on the website and the Class Dojo.
Children in Year 4
- Swimming costume or trunks not shorts
- Swimming cap for any child with long hair
- Waterproof lined bag
No jewellery of any description should be worn for swimming.
Please ensure that all items are labelled with your child’s name so we can endeavour to return any lost property to the correct child.